Do you want to register your company in just 3 days with the easiest steps? We will tell you here what to do to register your company in the UK.
- Choose your company name. (We will search for your company name to make sure it’s available for registration, and we will guide you with suggestions if your first name is already taken)
- Choose up to 4 business specializations to suit your business needs.
- Decide your issued capital and paid capital in shares that you decide their value.
- Prepare the ID and a utility bill or a bank statement with the same information listed in the ID for each shareholder.
- Fill our application and pay our fees and we will register your company within 3 working days.
Why should you register a British company?
- Strong reputation and not being blacklisted makes United Kingdom one of the most comfortable countries for doing business.
- Fast and easy company registration and bank account opening allow you to start your business in just a few days.
- Company registration can be done remotely, without coming to the United Kingdom. Just apply and send us the documents, and we will do all the needed work.
- United Kingdom has signed a Double Taxation Treaty with nearly 150 countries. Some forms of income are exempt from tax or qualify for reduced rates.
- The United Kingdom is the most attractive European Country for the incorporation of headquarters for overseas companies.
- The United Kingdom “leads the world” in online shopping, with over a third of consumers buying online multiple times a week.
- United Kingdom’s VAT is one of the lowest in the world at 20% with its reduced rate at 5%. The VAT refund procedure is easy and fast.
- The United Kingdom has a long policy of minimizing bureaucracy and deregulating marketplaces in order to generate competition improve customer services and allow companies with good business models to develop and expand.
- The residence permit is easy to get and renew. Residence permit provides an opportunity for visa-free travel in the EU. A permanent residence permit could be granted after 5 years.
- The United Kingdom is particularly supportive of small and growing enterprises, which makes the country a tempting prospect for entrepreneurs. More than 250 grant programs in total, reaching up to £500,000, provided by the UK Government for startups and small/middle-sized businesses.
- Foreign investments are encouraged in the United Kingdom, which does not require any special license for foreign companies and internationally traded services. This is the reason why the UK is considered the world’s 2nd largest investment destination.
What do you get?
- Ready to trade limited company.
- Digital (PDF) company documents.
- Digital company register with first entries.
- Free Business bank account with Wise bank.
- Free .com or .co.uk domain name.
- Free telephone support for the life of your company.
- Free client portal to manage your companies.
- London registered office address – Included for 12 months.
- London service address – Included for 12 months.
What further services do we offer?
- Business Address for only 90 GBP +VAT. To receive all your post and goods to your company address which will then be forwarded to your original address. The cost of forwarding mail to you is not included. Mail forwarding is charged at Royal Mail postal rates plus 15%.
- Apostilled documents for only 100 GBP +VAT. This service is for customers who require to have their documents certified (or Apostilled) by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Please note: Documents can take up to 14 days to be certified by the FCDO.
- VAT registration service for only 40 GBP +VAT. This service is for customers who would like to register their company for VAT. We will prepare and submit your VAT registration application to HMRC, who take up to 30 days to process applications.
- Business telephone number for only 7 GBP/month +VAT. We will provide you with your own unique 020 London or regional telephone number. You can use this number as your new business number on your company stationery, website, advertising, etc., and we will forward all calls to your mobile or landline handset for you to answer. Call forwarding will be charged at BT Standard Rates.
- Business telephone number & call answering for only 30 GBP/month +VAT. We will provide you with your own unique 020 London or regional telephone number. This can be used as your new business telephone number or to simply divert your calls to your new receptionists. We will supply easy to understand call divert instructions and be on hand at all times to provide assistance if required. Call forwarding will be charged at BT Standard Rates.
- Director appointment & resignation service for only 30 GBP +VAT.
- Confirmation statement service for only 45 GBP +VAT. Renew your registration with Companies House for one more year.
- Renewing your company for only 75 GBP +VAT. Includes renewing your registered and service addresses.
- Company name change for only 60 GBP +VAT. A change of company name refers to a change in a company’s legal registered name at Companies House. It is a formal procedure which only becomes official once Companies House approves the change and issues a name change certificate called a Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name.
Are you ready to register your new company? Click here and start your company today.